Sunday, July 29, 2007

Follow me if you can!

July 31-August 6

In just over 7 hours I will be on a plane bound for Reno, Nevada. (I'm actually headed to Nevada City, California... but that is the airport of choice for this trip. I will be in and around Nevada City from the 31st - August 6th hanging out with my brother and sister-in-law, working on their new house, and doing some fun summer stuff like backpacking and playing in the river! Let's just say I am very excited, as I have spent basically all of the summer so far either working and support raising, mostly stuck behind the computer or with a phone glued to my ear.

August 6-August 11

Denver, staying with some good friends... more to come!

August 12-19

Briefing/Training with the whole Stint team at Copper Mountain, Colorado... again, more to come!

** Hopefully this will give a bit of an idea about where I am and what I'm up to in the next few weeks. As always, email, facebook and cell phone are all great ways to reach me and I should be accessible except for a couple days of backpacking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my schedule might be just as hard to keep up with.