Sunday, February 24, 2008

Stress and Dreadlocks

I have officially concluded that writing on my blog more regularly is going to be one of my new stress relieving activities. I enjoy writing, and surely I have plenty of interesting experiences, observances and thoughts to share.

For example, I saw a man today with dreadlocks down to his ankles. So many questions came into my mind:

1) How much do roughly 6 feet of dreadlocks weigh? Wet?
2) What happens if the hair gets closed in the door of a bus or elevator?!
3) Roughly how many different types of organisms might be living in all that hair?
4) How does his wife not object?!

Anyway, the real reason for this blog is to entertain myself and help relieve my stress. Hopefully though, it will be an insight into my life and a bit of entertainment at times. I will continue to post updates and prayer requests for the ministry in Merida as well.

No comments: