Thursday, October 2, 2008

For the Malagueños

This is just a little note for the malagueños... (For those who don´t know, those would be the folks who live in Málaga, Spain where I studied and lived for a year and a half).

I live in Caracas.

Ok. Right. Got it.

I live in Málaga! Say what?

I´m serious.

But how could I possibly live in two places at once?

Well, in a building called Málaga of course, as it should be.


You can imagine my surprise of course when I stepped out of the taxi on the first day and realized where I will be living...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and life comes full circle...

Courtney said...

Please stay in Venezuela forever, so that I can come see you in Malaga/Caracas! :) You look beautiful in the pics, by the way.

Matt Mikalatos said...

That's awesome. Now you can call your room "The United States" and you will live everywhere.