Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Denver

My week in Denver was fun. I stayed with a friend from junior high and highschool, her husband, and a very comical black and white puppy named Sugar. Yes, another puppy! (another schizophrenic puppy... possibly worse than Kavu)

I spent a lot of time just catching up on some work that I needed to do, but I also played around downtown one day. I visited the University of Colorado in Boulder and Colorado Christian University in Denver as well. No near future plans... just checking out some grad programs perhaps for sometime down the road. Let's see... some other highlights were a street market, some good coffe, and the Princess Bride on a huge screen in the park.

Then it was off to Copper Mountain for training with my Stint team to Merida, Venezuela.

No comments: