Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 2008

A quick update...

I have spent the last two months at my parents' home in Auburn, Washington. I have been resting and recovering from bouts with insomnia and parasites, among other things from this last year. I have also been seeing many friends and attempting to catch-up with as many people as possible.

I am very excited this week to be back in Spokane, Washington, where I attended college (Whitworth College). I will be visiting friends, former professors, supporters, and even a good friend of my grandmother's of over 60 years! It is great to be back in this place where I spent several important years.

Though my departure date has yet to be specifically determined, it looks like I will be heading back to Venezuela very soon! Probably in around two weeks.

I currently have 78% of the finances that I need for this next year of ministry with Campus Crusade for Christ in Caracas, Venezuela. Please pray with me that God will quickly cover the rest of this need so I can get to Venezuela!

If you would like to become part of our team, helping Venezuelan university students begin to lead Christ-centered lives, visit this page: https://give.ccci.org/give/0598804 . All gifts are tax deductible. Or leave me a comment for more information.

No comments: