Friday, August 29, 2008

Rosemary French Bread

Today is an exciting and important day for your Sagely One.... drumroll please!

Today I am making bread, for the very first time. I've made practically every other type of pastry or baked item imaginable. (Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating... but I do have quite a bit of experience with baked goods.) I've wanted to make bread for a long time.

So, today since it was only a measly 100 degrees outside (and in), we decided that it'd be a good day for baking. Yeah, sounds just as crazy as when we came up with the idea.

But, sitting atop the oven rising, is my masterpiece! Rosemary French Bread! I have no idea what the final product will be, but so far so good.

2 comments:

Matt Mikalatos said...

So. Update? How was the bread?

Vida Estudiantil said...

Okay Matt... as per request, the bread was AMAZING! and I have posted a photo!! Check it out!